- Go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Select Application Manager
- Click the 3 dots in the top right corner and select All System Apps.
- Scroll and tap on the Bluetooth app.
- Stop your device’s Bluetooth app by tapping Force Stop.
- Next tap Clear Cache.
- Restart your device and try pair again.
If the steps are a bit different on your particular Android device, you may want to search how to clear the Bluetooth cache for your specific Android Device.
- Unplug your equipment, press and hold Bluetooth button to discharge or wait for 30 seconds until no blue light is active
- Uninstall the Echelon Fit App from your nominated device
- Power down your nominated device, ie turn off / shut down completely
- Plug in your equipment, observe flashing blue light (pairing mode)
- Restart your device, reinstall Echelon Fit App and try to pair again